AMSNAG2.0 - DESKTOP
- Windows (I've tested it with
Windows 7, 8, AND 10
- Either of the following must
- wininet.dll (this is
normally installed with Windows; but if not, it can be downloaded from
the internet) OR
- Internet Explorer browser
(it need not be running)
- Download the installation program amsnagSetup2.0.exe
by clicking here
- Run the downloaded installation program
- Select the folder where you wish to install Amsnag.
Several files will be placed in the folder you chose.
- If a message suggests the program did not install correctly, ignore it.
- Run amsnag.exe
- You can place a shortcut icon on the desktop by right
clicking amsnag.exe and selecting "send to" and "Desktop"
Option Selection Screen (after clicking RETRIEVE FARES)
Results Page (after selecting options and clicking DISPLAY FARES)